1. Steam the salted egg yolk
2. Chop the yolks and the thickness is not over 5mm (more smaller, more better)
3. Spread the egg yolks on a clean cloth. The cloth can absorb oil.
4. Use 55~60℃, drying about 4 hours.
5. Take out the egg yolks, use a stick to grind the egg yolks until they are crushed, then shake until it become loosely.
6. Add "Mcc, microcrystalline", 1% as egg yolks weight, and then stir well
7. Rearrange it on a clean cloth, put in the drying machine, use about 60℃， drying about 1 hour.
Total Drying Time: 6 hours
Cut the Salted Egg Yolk
Drying Salted Egg Yolk by cabinet-style food dehydrator
Dried Salted Egg Yolk