Dried blueberry is a kind of snack that people like. It is rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants and enzymes. Dried blueberry is a healthy food. The IKE blueberry dehydrator dry fresh blueberry at low and middle temperatures, which dry the blueberry better. The dried blueberry do not change any of its nutritional value. The scent of the blueberry is preserved and the taste is better.
How to dehydrate blueberry
by IKE food dehydrator
1. Wash the blueberries and soak them in 40% sugar for three days.
2. Put the soaked blueberries in the IKE food dehydrator. Set the temperature to 35℃ and the humidity to 10%. Dehydrate blueberries for 8 hours.
3. Set the temperature to 40℃ and the humidity to 10%. Continue to dehydrate blueberries for 20 hours.
4. Set the temperature to 50℃ and the humidity to 10%. Continue to dehydrate blueberries for 10 hours.
5. Stop drying and wait 20 hours.
6. Use 50 degrees, 10%, and dry for 3 hours.
7. Then set the temperature to 50℃ and the humidity to 10%. Continue to dehydrate blueberries for 3 hours. The blueberries are dried. The dried blueberry will regain moisture when they are in direct contact with the air, so a sealed package is required.
Choose IKE Blueberry Dehydrator
Capacity: 20~100kg per batch
Power supply: 220V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 20℃~80℃
The IKE commercial cabinet-type blueberry dehydrator can be used only by connecting to the power supply. It is the smallest and easiest-to-operate heat pump blueberry dehydrator of IKE Group. It uses heat pump technology to save energy. Drying takes place in a closed system, which keeps your blueberry clean and hygienic. View Equipment →
Capacity: 200~2500kg per batch
Power supply: 220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 15℃~80℃
IKE industrial blueberry dehydrators have a larger capacity compared to commercial cabinet-type blueberry dehydrators. It can accommodate a significant volume of products for drying, making it suitable for industrial-scale drying solutions. The internal structure or accessories of the drying room can be customized to meet the specific requirements of drying different products. IKE industrial blueberry dehydrator, no need to install, just plug in and use. Its design reduces shipping and installation costs for customers.View Equipment →
Capacity: According to your needs
Power supply: 380V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 15℃~80℃
IKE automatic continuous blueberry dehydrator is an automatic drying equipment for large-scale drying blueberry. The automatic continuous blueberry dehydrator can run uninterruptedly, so that the blueberry can be dried continuously, improving efficiency and productivity. It uses heat pump technology to minimize operating costs and environmental impact. IKE customized automatic continuous blueberry dehydrator is compact and minimizes floor space requirements. Please tell us your drying needs. View Equipment →