Bamboo Fungus Dehydrator
Bamboo Fungus is a very nutritious and delicious food. It has a high medicinal value. The IKE bamboo fungus dehydrator dry fresh bamboo fungus at low and middle temperatures, which dry the bamboo fungus better. The dried bamboo fungus do not change any of its nutritional value. The scent of the bamboo fungus is preserved and the taste is better.
How to dehydrate bamboo fungus
by IKE food dehydrator
Ingredients: bamboo fungus
1. Put the bamboo fungus into the tray and layer them. Be careful not to stack them so as not to affect the drying quality of the bamboo fungus. Pay attention to the cleaning of the sorting site. It is difficult to wash the white mushroom leaves with dust.
2. The drying of the bamboo fungus in the early stage is preferably low temperature, first use 40 ° C, 2-3 hours.
3. Then heat up to 50 ° C, and then dry for 4-5 hours, note that the drain of the dryer will continue to have condensed water discharged during this time.
4. The temperature was lowered to 40 ° C and the drying was continued for about 3 hours.
5. After drying, take out and cool for 20-30 minutes. After the bacteria are softened, they can be packed.
The dried bamboo fungus slices will regain moisture when they are in direct contact with the air, so a sealed package is required. If you use vacuum packaging, you can better preserve the color and aroma of bamboo fungus slices.
dry bamboo fungus by IKE dryer
dehydrated bamboo fungus
Choose IKE Bamboo Fungus Dehydrator
Capacity: 20~100kg per batch
Power supply: 220V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 20℃~80℃
The IKE commercial cabinet-type bamboo fungus dehydrator can be used only by connecting to the power supply. It is the smallest and easiest-to-operate heat pump bamboo fungus dehydrator of IKE Group. It uses heat pump technology to save energy. Drying takes place in a closed system, which keeps your bamboo fungus clean and hygienic. View Equipment →
Capacity: 200~2500kg per batch
Power supply: 220V/380V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 15℃~80℃
IKE industrial bamboo fungus dehydrators have a larger capacity compared to commercial cabinet-type bamboo fungus dehydrators. It can accommodate a significant volume of products for drying, making it suitable for industrial-scale drying solutions. The internal structure or accessories of the drying room can be customized to meet the specific requirements of drying different products. IKE industrial bamboo fungus dehydrator, no need to install, just plug in and use. Its design reduces shipping and installation costs for customers.View Equipment →
Capacity: According to your needs
Power supply: 380V, 50Hz/60Hz
Drying Temperature: 15℃~80℃
IKE automatic continuous bamboo fungus dehydrator is an automatic drying equipment for large-scale drying bamboo fungus. The automatic continuous bamboo fungus dehydrator can run uninterruptedly, so that the bamboo fungus can be dried continuously, improving efficiency and productivity. It uses heat pump technology to minimize operating costs and environmental impact. IKE customized automatic continuous bamboo fungus dehydrator is compact and minimizes floor space requirements. Please tell us your drying needs. View Equipment →