Commercial and Industrial Food Dehydrator Manufacturer Since 1994

how much is a food dehydrator MSG Allergy - Chinese Restaurant Syndrome

by:IKE Food Machinery     2019-06-12
MSG is a white crystalline powder that is often used as a food additive in Asian cuisine.Some people have allergic reactions after eating food containing monosodium glutamate.This article reveals more information about MSG allergy, symptoms and safety issues.
MSG, also known as Ajinomoto (in Japan), Weijing (in China) and Accent (North America), is a flavor booster and food additive in Asian cuisineToday, MSG has been applied in canned food, processed meat, soups and similar products.It is similar to salt or sugar and is made of fermented beet or sugar cane syrup.MSG itself does not have a special flavor, however, it enhances the taste of food by stimulating nerve cells in the mouth and brain.
MSG is a sodium salt of non-MSG.Essential amino acids, amino acids, naturally present in tomatoes, seaweed, Chinese cabbage, mushrooms, and Parmesan cheese.A sodium molecule sticks to a msg molecule to produce MSG.The crystalline form of MSG was first introduced to the market in 1909 by a Japanese company, Ajinomoto Corporation.The earlier MSG was separated from seaweed, but today it is obtained through fermentation of potatoes, corn and rice for commercial purposes.
MSG allergy can be called an allergic reaction to a combination of ingredients or an allergic reaction to MSG itself.The researchers said there was no MSG allergy and the allergic reaction was attributed to food intolerance or food sensitivity.The reason they say this is that whenever food ingredients cause allergies, there must be some kind of protein involved that is considered harmful to the body.In food allergies, the body's immune system produces antibodies against proteins that are considered foreign bodies.An allergic reaction is caused by antibodies.However, this antibody was not seen released when MSG was taken in.
Monosodium glutamate is a kind of nerve transfer hormone, which is the sodium salt of acid Valley acid.Nerve cells are stimulated by neurosensin;It stimulates sense of smell, taste and even hunger.It's like alcohol or caffeine has different effects on different people.Neurons in MSG can make some people's nervous system too excited.Nerve cells burn and cause an increase in the level of tissue amine in the blood, leading to symptoms similar to those that occur in other allergic reactions.However, MSG can aggravate food allergies.For example, if a person has a mild allergy to soy products, MSG can intensify the allergic reaction to the former in dishes containing soy and MSG.Since MSG is a common ingredient in Chinese restaurant dishes, the symptoms that appear after eating foods containing MSG are called Chinese restaurant syndrome.
Symptoms of Chinese restaurant syndrome appear about an hour after eating MSG.Usually the symptoms disappear after two to three hours.Emergency treatment is required when the response is serious.
MSG allergy has caused a lot of controversy for decades.What the hell is this?OK, let's clarify that MSG allergy is a myth!So how does this syndrome come about?That was in his 1950 s when a doctor published his observations after eating Chinese food in the New England Journal of Medicine.He wrote about how he experienced symptoms such as nape numbness, fatigue, palpitations, etc.He is also very sure of his findings, and did not take the time to use MSG as the culprit.Panic has surpassed the public, and some have even labeled MSG as a toxin.
The increasing attention of the public has led to the FDA sponsoring various safety assessments.Several studies were conducted due to the publication of the doctor, however, even after ten years of experiments, the connection between MSG and allergy could not be found.Therefore, there is no basis for the doctor's guess, which is why MSG cannot be considered an allergen.Scientists agree that MSG is safe when eaten at levels commonly used in the cooking and food industries.
On 1986, the FDA's food ingredient allergy advisory board said MSG was safe, although it was thought to trigger a brief reaction.The reaction of some people.In 1995, the FDA, together with a group of independent scientists from the American Association for Experimental Biology (FASEB), conducted a detailed study of the effects of monosodium glutamate.They concluded that MSG and any long-Disease or disease.Their report talks about the identification of MSG symptom complexTerm response ).Patients with severe or poorly controlled asthma are considered to develop brieflyLong-term allergic symptoms of MSG at large doses (3 gm or more per meal), especially on an empty stomach.However, the restaurant food contains a minimum of 0.5 grams for a meal.This means that MSG is not responsible for allergic reactions after eating Chinese food.
The so-However, if the symptoms of monosodium glutamate allergy persist, the patient will be treated with antigroup agents, steroids, adrenaline, etc.If there is any allergic reaction.If you suspect that you are allergic to MSG, you need to get confirmation from an allergic scientist.If you are allergic to MSG, then you need to avoid foods that add MSG.This is the best way to avoid MSG reaction.The FDA has imposed a requirement that foods containing MSG list the facts on the food label.So check the label before you shop!
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Leave Your Message inputting...
Hello, we have received your message. Please check your email later, thank you.